Because of the constant challenge and crucial importance of efficiently managing hygiene in the Food and Beverage industries, the International Biofilm Summit was introduced 2 years ago with the purpose of raising awareness on biofilms and sharing knowledge as well as solutions to ensure finished products of the best quality. For this reason, the IBS has experts, cleaning companies and industrials meet in order to present and discuss new challenges and solutions for the whole Food and Beverage sector.
After the success and exceptional satisfaction rate of the previous edition of the International Biofilm Summit (IBS), we have the pleasure of inviting you to its second event “New challenges for the food industries on addressing contamination”. The IBS 2017 will take place in Lisbon (Portugal) on the 25th & 26th of October 2017.
Researchers from leading universities in the world as well as renowned laboratories and institutes will share their knowledge with you!
• Romain BRIANDET, Research Director, INRA Micalis
• Phil STEWART, Center for Biofilm Engineering, Montana State University
• Prof. Dr. Hans-Curt FLEMMING, University of Duisburg-Essen
• Prof Dr ir. Alex VERPLAETSE, KaHo Sint-Lieven
• Dr. M.N. (Masja) NIEROP GROOT, Senior scientist Sustainable Food Processing/Microbiology
• Even HEIR, Ph.D. Research Scientist, NOFIMA AS
• Dr Steve FLINT, Professor in Food Safety and Microbiology Massey University
• Christophe DUFOUR, Scientific Director Microbiology Europe, Mérieux NutriSciences
• Prof. J. Azeredo, Universidade do Minho
• Raphaël RAYMOND, SODEXO
• Thierry BENEZECH, INRA
• Dirk Nikoleiski, Mondelez International
• Laurent DELHALLE, KEYFOOD
Benefit from an exceptional discount of 30% if you register before September 25, 2017 via the following link: http://www.biofilmsummit.com/registration.php